This page is designed to assist our clients in refining the scope and vision of the performance that may in turn deliver maximum impact to their unique individual or corporate needs.
A visual artist is assigned to each performer on stage. Our musician(s) are set up on stage, or near the stage.
visuals projected onto a solid white screen with dancer(s) in front of the screen
visuals projected onto a solid white screen with dancer(s) behind the screen
COMBINATION OF FRONT AND BACK PROJECTION
requires two projectors – one in front of the screen, one behind the screen
recommended for outdoors with an open horizon or a stage with depth; no screen required by venue
SIZE OF SHOW OPTIONS:
ONE MOVEMENT ARTIST // ONE PROJECTION ARTIST
Works well in small or large venues and is the most cost-effective option. It was originally one dancer and one digital visionaer that created PHADROID.
2/3/4 MOVEMENT ARTISTS // 2/3/4 PROJECTION ARTISTS
By adding an additional dancer and an additional projection artist, your audience gains the dynamic between multiple performers (added elements of interaction, visual dialogue, storyline) as well as the ability to fuse the work of multiple projection artists simultaneously.
MUSIC LIVE SET OPTIONS:
ELECTRONIC // INSTRUMENTAL // BOTH
Sound is the pathway of the art that unfolds on stage. Adding music that is mixed live greatly enhances the vibrancy of your audience’s experience as they witness dancers, musicians and visual artists in live interaction. We recommend inviting at least one live musician/music producer.
Recommended for large-scale venues.
- MULTIPLE STAGES, SCREENS, and PROJECTORS
- COMBINING FRONT and REAR PROJECTION
- PROJECTION MAPPING (augmented reality projected onto your venue’s architecture)
- UV // LED LIGHTS // 3D
- MULTIPLE ARTISTS (featuring multiple dancers and multiple projection artists)
- WALKABOUT (atmospheric walkabout movement/circus artists)
WORKSHOPS / LECTURES / Q&A WITH AUDIENCE:
Workshops or lectures on art for educational purposes include:
- Q&A WITH AUDIENCE (answering questions of audience members)
- INSPIRATIONAL: ‘ON CREATIVITY’ (for young artists/the general public)
- DIGITAL or ANALOGUE / PAINTING or SCULPTURE (live painting/sculpture presentation)
- CREATIVITY IN MOVEMENT (dance/flow-arts/circus skills)
- CREATIVE WRITING (original self-expression)
The performance unfolds in real time to music created live on stage. To view video samples, please visit:
FRONT PROJECTION: www.phadroidcollective.com/phadroid/
BACK PROJECTION: www.phadroidcollective.com/expressions/
MOVING SCREEN: www.phadroidcollective.com/transmission/
For questions and inquiries please contact:
Please note: Transportation and lodging are in addition to the cost of performance(s). Booking in advance will reduce these costs.